Monday, December 14, 2009

Woe is me....

For 4-1/2 months I remained relatively small in the stomach area. So much so that the general public was wondering if I was pregnant or if I had simply gained my holiday weight a little early. Well, there are definitely no questions, it is now obvious I am pregnant. The downside of this new development is the trial and error technique I have had to develop in getting ready in the morning. Last week I tried on a pair of pants (not maternity) but a larger size, uh-oh they don't fit! They just fit last week...shoot. Let's try these. SHWOO, I'm in. Next, top. This one should cover my belly...UG! You've got to be kidding me. My lined bra is not enough to pad those things! I guess I'll need to put on another shirt--layered look here I come. This is not going to work either, the shirt doesn't fit! GRRR...this is getting ridiculous! Hmmm...do I have something that matches these pants and this longer shirt!?!?! Oh, here is one...Dear Jesus, please let this work, I'm getting real tired of getting dressed this morning. Ahhh...it works! Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Funny stuff. Good luck getting dressed tomorrow and the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I have that problem and I'm not with child!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. might I suggest you get a bellaband. I bought one and got to about month 7 before needing to get into serious maternity pants.

    worth every cent!

    http://www.ingridandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete