Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lou and I...

...need some privacy. (see names for more information re: Lou) I was at work and had the urge to go visit Lou. As I ran to see him, there was another staff person in the room, so I say, "If you hear me throw up, I'm fine. I'm just pregnant." I get into the stall, shut the door and hear, "So how far along are you?" I answer the question and then she asks another one! "Have you been sick much?" UGH! Would you leave the pregnant lady alone. She just wants to throw up. So to all of you out there, please spread the word that if someone says they are pregnant and they need their moment with Lou, let them have it and save 20 questions for a different day! (This is not made up or exaggerated at all. My co-worker asked me 3-4 questions, before she left me alone so I could take care of business.)

2 comments:

  1. Shaneequa, i am more than happy to leave you alone with Lou, as long as i do not have need of Lou's services myself.

    Hugs not drugs,

    Dano

    ReplyDelete